My first thank you goes to an incredible blogger: Vikki at the infamous blog “Laugh Lines.” If you need a good belly laugh, head over to her blog. If you don’t pull a gut muscle while reading her, yer doing something horribly wrong.
My second thank you goes to an equally outstanding blogger: Emelie from the fun and wacky blog “Awkwardly Alive and Pleasantly Peculiar.” She serves up a healthy mix of giggles with things that make you go “huh?!”
So, maybe yer sitting there asking yourself
|Party like a rich blogger.|
A. List 11 random facts about yourself.
B. Choose 11 new bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
C. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
D. No tag backs!!
Random Facts about the Misplaced Alaskan –
1. I subscribe to the Necromongers theory of “Keep what you kill.”
2. I wanna be a farmer when I grow up…if I ever grow up.
3. I’m a cougar with a tramp stamp and a shady past that could be used for blackmail purposes.
5. I have no idea what I’m doing most of the time, but I’ve perfected the art of “faking it.”
6. I wish I had thought up the ingenious idea of sex robots. I’d be rich by now instead of blogging about my epic failures.
7. I make pasta sauce and lasagna from scratch. It usually takes 2 days. When I used to make my own noodles, lasagna was a 3 day ordeal.
8. Some women bribe their husbands with food; I bribe mine with sex.
9. I’m running out of shit to make up about myself.
10. I’m an equal opportunity offender – if I find an opportunity to make fun of you, I probably will.
11. I love the smell of horses…unless they just farted and then not so much.
2. Ramblings of an Undiagnosed Mad Woman
3. Scribbles and Smiles
4. Adorable Chaos
5. Oh Boy Mom
6. Forever 51
7. Mama Marmalade
8. The Life I live...So You Don't Have To
9. The Wakefield Doctrine
10. Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine
11. Rustic Living
Well, there you have it, my friends, another Liebster Award Ceremony under out virtual belts (better than a chastity belt for some of you). Cue the closing ceremony musical act! Don’t forget to pack out your trash as you exit the building, the janitors will thank you. If yer too drunk to drive, there are free cabs available at the cab stand out front. Tip the ushers, they had to put up with your asses while I rambled on. And lastly, hug a farmer – if it weren’t for them, we’d all be eyeing each other like starving lunatics with a fork and knife.